Monday, May 7, 2012

Eskimo Yo-Yo Take 2

Doesn't always seem that you always make your handy work for others and never get around to make anything for yourself. (Or am I the only one?) After making about 8 of the Eskimo Yo-Yo pattern, I decided I needed to work on one of our own.   (You can find where I got the pattern from here)  My hubby picked out the red, white and blue.  I can hardly wait to get it finished.  Maybe after I get all my little projects and my Mother's Day gift finished,  I can complete it soon.



It just needs some quilting and binding and then finished.

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Wow is that beautiful! Can't wait to see it quilted too. Thanks for sharing!
    Quilting at the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is so cute! I really love it! I'll have to check out where you got it. I am a new follower! You can find me at www.intheboondocks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and becoming a follower! The Quilted Raven Quilt Shop is really nice (or so I am told) and if they do not have that pattern on their website, give them a ring and they probably have it in store.

      Delete