Monday, May 7, 2012

Baby Bear Hat

In the course of the weekend, I think I got a lot finished.  Laundry done, dishes done, yard mowed, kids happy.  What else could you ask for?   In my spare time, which ranges between 9:00 p.m. and Midnight, I have to have something quiet to work on but something to keep me busy.   A photographer friend of mine asked me if I could whip her up a few hats and props for her newborn clients.  And this is just one that I completed...


I used a Lion Brand yarn in Black and then used some leftover pink eyelash yarn and pink yarn to do the ears.   I didn't use a pattern for this.  It is just something that I worked up and hoped for the best.






The yarn is soooo soft.  I just love it.  If I didn't look absolutely crazy, I would make one for myself.  I hope that she sends some pics my way on the little cuties she photographs.  I hope that she like it.

You can find this and other projects on....

shabby creek cottage
May Finishes

 
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I love your bear hat! It is so cute with the eyelash yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is SO cute! I especially love the fuzzy pink ears! You did a really great job! Congrats on an adorable finish and thank you for linking up!

    xo -E

    ReplyDelete