Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pinwheel Table Runner

So this is what I am hoping to finish in the next week.  I hope that I can finish it.

I am trying to get ahead of the season and finish this for Mother's Day.  I hope my mother doesn't look until after May.  If you are looking, I hope you like it.
I have finished
a camo fleece baby blanket,
 2 potholders,
a nursing cover,
a changing pad and diaper pouch
and a beach bag.

I am linking up with

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Come on over and check out all the great Works In Progress!
Pin It Now!

10 comments:

  1. I love the pinwheel block. It works well in most projects. Your table runner looks great - lucky mum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pinwheel block is a first for me. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. always love pinwheels and these colours are so pretty and the picture! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your lovely comment and following!

      Delete
  3. Great looking pinwheels. I think your mother will love the runner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is beautiful! I'm sure your mom will love it. Good for you for starting early. :)

    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I start early but she will probably get it on Father's Day! LOL

      Delete