Friday, April 27, 2012

Crocheted Body Poufs

So, it is the norm at our house.  If you make something for one, you might as well make the same thing for all.  I still have yet to finish the flower pouf, but I came up with this little pattern for the circle pouf.  It can work for guy or gal.  I once again used the Lily Sugar'n Cream Scrubby thread only this time in yellow.  The thread is 100% cotton and seems to hold up well with regular washing.  Really simple pattern to do and takes the whole skein of thread to make the two poufs.  Total cost was about $2 for the two of them.


I thought that I would also share a little bit of spring from my garden.  Have a great weekend!




You can see this and other April Finishes at


April Finishes
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. i need one of the pouf for myself..thanks for the inspiration..i will make this next time :)

    visiting from Petals to Picots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad I could help! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from the Small Blog Hop. I love these. My sis-in-law made me some and I think they are wonderful even if I don't have a baby. I use them on myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tulip is gorgeous!

    And the body pouf scrubbers are so clever! Great idea! Congrats on an awesome finish and thank you for linking up!

    xo -E

    ReplyDelete