Saturday, April 21, 2012

Changing Pad & Diaper Pouch

As you might have read in an early post, I have a Baby Shower today.  I love Baby Showers and looking at the itty bitty clothes and the beaming mother-to-be.  I love anything handmade.  You know that that person took the time to make you a personal gift.  So, I made the Mom-to-Be, a camo blanket, an easy dressed up changing pad and this adorable little Diaper Pouch that I got the tutorial from Noodlehead.  She has some of the cutest little ideas.  The diaper pouch took me about an hour or less. I think after you run through the pattern once, it shouldn't take near as long.
Then I made a really easy changing pad. I took a changing pad that I purchased from my local Target. Sewed some polka dot material on and a strap and Velcro on for closure. 
The diaper pouch hold 5 diapers and a carry along wet-one container.


Here the changing pad is unfolded.


They work great apart


or you can sandwich the diaper pouch in between the changing pad.
Total cost was about $7.00
Check this out and other great projects on......


toastie studio

Sew ChattyApril Finishes

Pin It Now!

10 comments:

  1. really nice! I lot polka dots! I must try the diaper pouch tutorial, I have it in my things-to-do-list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I'm visiting via the small blog link up over at Lily's Quilts! I'm a little late in the month to join, but love finding new blogs to follow too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely present, I bet the mum-to-be will be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very very cool! will be off in search of the pattern next!
    I'm sure it will be VERY appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome baby gift! I would have loved one of these when my kids were babies. They are now 14 and 12. :-) Found you through Terrific Under Ten Tuesdays party. I'm now following and look forward to seeing more of your creative projects!
    Sharla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Super cute and very thoughtful gifts! That new mom-to-be is certainly going to love those useful and cute gifts! Congrats on a great finish and a great gift and thank you for linking up.

    xo -E

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went looking for a really cute idea for two ladies at my work who are having babies.
    I found this adorable diaper pouch and changing pad. Perfect for what I was looking for.
    I'm sewing them up today.
    Thanks for sharing : )

    ReplyDelete