Tuesday, April 24, 2012

W.I.P Wednesday

So last week, I got a huge load of projects completed.  This week not so much.  The table runner is setting in a clear tote waiting patiently to be put together.  Like I said, my mom will end up getting it on Father's day.  But, I am quite excited to get my first little commissioned project.  Yes, it is just a relative, but you have to start somewhere.  I am working on a canvas bag for taking to the pool.  It has to hold three beach towels and have ample pockets.  I picked up this washable and dryer safe material up at my local JoAnn's.

I choose two gender neutral fabrics so guy or gal could pick it up.  And so a certain husband would be okay carrying it around the pool.  I can't wait to get started on designing it.

I also started this cute little flower scrubby that girl munchkin wanted.  It needs a leaf crocheted on it, but they were completely out of the green Lily Scrubby thread.  I will show you the almost finished product later in the week.


W.I.P. - Canvas tote, Pin Wheel Table Runner and flower scrubby

Completed:  Some much need mending on some jeans
Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I have to finish in less than a week, so I need all the luck I can get!!!

      Delete
  2. Good fabric choice for a beach/pool bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fabric choice! I love blue! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fabric choice. I can't wait to see the bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoping to have it completed by next week, I love the pressure of a deadline!

      Delete