I recently bought a BBQ Pizza Pan and it had a recipe for pizza, of course. I decided to test it out last night and it was really good, so I thought I would share.
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken (or can of chicken, drained)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 teas. salt and coarsely ground black pepper
- Cornmeal for dusting
- 16 oz. frozen prepared pizza dough, thawed (or whichever you prefer)
- 2 small vine-ripened tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 cup shredded Colby and Monterey Jack
- 5 sliced bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 2 thinly sliced green onions
Instead of bar-b-quing the pizza, I opted for the oven at 350 degrees. Combine the chicken, dressing, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl; toss to coat. Sprinkle counter with cornmeal, place dough onto cornmeal and roll into a circle the size of you pan. Mine is just 12 inches. Place the rolled dough onto the pan, gently stretch to cover the bottom of the pan. Top the crust with the chicken mixture and tomatoes. Then sprinkle evenly with cheese and bacon. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with the green onions. It is sooooo good.
Pin It Now!