Tuesday, June 12, 2012

What a Week!!!

Last week was full of surprises.  First, I won a four charm packs from Elizabeth at Such a Sew and Sew and all that I had to do was link up my finishes for the month.  Take a look at them.....


I am not sure what project I am going to work on with these, yet!  They are super cute!!!


Then later on in the week I won another prize from Hanni at Hannicraft for a little comment.  It was software from My Memories.  I have yet to try it out, but it looks like a lot of fun.  Hanni made some cute little buttons for her blog using it.

Then Alana, at All is Amazing, gave me the


In order to accept the awards I have to answer a few questions
For the Sunshine Award and the One Lovely Blog Award
I have a few questions to answer so here it goes.



~Favorite Color~
I have two blue and brown.



~Favorite Animal~
Sea otters - They seem so carefree.


~Favorite Number~
23
It has always been my favorite. (no reason)


~Favorite Drink~
Iced Tea


~Facebook or Twitteer~
Neither


~My Passion~
First my family
After that, you name it!


~Giving or Getting Presents~
I love to give presents
better than recieving, and
I love when they are so surprised
there are tears.



~Favorite Day~
All of them!



~Favorite Flowers~
Do I have to pick just one!!



Now please stop by and visit these other wonderful blogs
that I have nominated for these awards!

1. Izzy of Dizzy Quilts
2. Lisa of In the Boon Docks
3.  Marci of I Got to Try That 
4. Julie B. of Bed Sheet in the Kitchen
 5.Heidi of Grizz 'n' Dove

Thank you Alana for these awards!  Also a big thank you to Elizabeth and Hanni!
If you get a chance check out all of these ladies blogs!


I wonder what the next week has in store.


Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great week! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Amy for the awards. It was nice of you to think of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! What a great week. I think sea otters are so cute.

    ReplyDelete