The lovely Paula from Creating in a Glass Slipper presented me with the Liebster Award. I had seen it on several different blogs and was completley honored to recieve it. If you haven't heard about before, it is an award for inspiring bloggers with less than 200 followers. If you get a chance to check out Paula's blog, she has some beautiful pictures and great ideas. Thanks again, Paula!!!
Liebster" means "Dearest" in German and the award is a "share the love arrangement" that is given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers. There is a list of things that recipients are required to do upon receiving the award.
- Thank the person who presented you with the award on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who gave you the award.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog
- Present the Liebster Award to 5 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Let them know you've chosen them by leaving a comment on their blog.
I am happy to award the Liebster Blog Awards to:
- JoAnne of the Patriotic Quilter
- Cathy of Sane and Crazy Quilting
- Becky of I dream of Quilting
- Patti of Retired to Quilt
- Sarah of Silly Banana Sewing