Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Red, White, and Blue Zig Zag Quilt

I know now that my blog title fits me more and more. (Which sometimes scares me) I decided to join a Quilt-A-Long at Mommy by day Crafter by night.  It is my first.  I am so excited to quilt with others and see how different each quilt will turn out.  Well, I sort of got ahead of the QAL and already sewed my triangles together.  I figured since it was all setting out I would just sew it all up.   (That and our cat would not leave them alone.) 




 I am still on the Red, White and Blue kick.   I used Moda American Banner Rose.   I am hoping to start working on the quilting by the weekend.  It depends on how nice the weather is and how much time I can spend at the sewing machine.



I think the Zig Zag is a quite fun little pattern.  I will definitely try it again.



The lovely places I link to.....

Fresh Poppy Design
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful and the zig zag is a great pattern! Thanks for sharing!
    Quilting at the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is gorgeous and I love red white and blue too so smart together! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun :0)
    Happy sewing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ziz Zag quilts are always beautiful. yours is no exception. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt top looks great, well done!

    ReplyDelete