Wednesday, December 12, 2012

W.I.P.'s are Whipping me!!!!

I have been working like a crazy mad elf in Santa's workshop.  I always seem to take on far too many before Christmas.  It is a weakness of mine.  I started way early this year, but my ideas are way more ambitious than that of my time.  I did finish all 6 afghans. (pictures yet to come)  Which lifts a huge weight off my shoulders, but I still have sooooo much to do.  I began to work on a quilt for the hubby.  It is flannel, so he should love to snuggle into it after work in his chair for his little cat naps.




I absolutely love the colors.  I, of course, decided to come up with the pattern myself.  Which makes it a little more difficult, but I am hoping to manage getting it done. 
I did however manage to finish up a little crocheted cuff bracelet for my daughter.  She of course loves it.  I thought about writing a pattern for this but it might have to wait until after the Holidays!



Got to have a little bling on!  So, now I just have two hats to crochet, a quilt and a wall hanging to finish.  Ohh, and I also forgot some painting to do on some wood signs that my hubby cut out. I do hope I can finish it all.   If you are interested, I have a little giveaway going on at my blog.  You can find it here.  Thanks for dropping by!!!



The lovely places I link to .....
 
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
 

Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. I like the fabrics you picked out for your husband's quilt. They are perfect for a man, and I'm sure he'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've finished six afghans!?! Now, I definitely feel like a slacker. That's incredible. I like your ambition. Somehow, I think you'll manage to get your deadline projects finished in time. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That leaf flannel is really neat! And what a pretty cuff you crocheted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cuff:) Can't wait for you to write the pattern:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree...that cuff is terrific! (I'd do it in granny square rainbow colors on white.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cuff!! And the beads make it so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cuff is gorgeous! I always love some hot pink :) and sparkle. Thanks for sharing at Hookin On Hump Day!

    ReplyDelete