Thursday, December 6, 2012

Give Me The Stars

 While I was busy making my little Nativity wall hanging, I decided that I would go ahead and make some stars with the paper piecing pattern from Kristy at Quiet Play.



I thought that I would play with them a bit and alternate the colors.  I wasn't quite sure what exactly I was going to do with the four stars, but I thought they would make a pretty pillow to set on our couch.  I usually pick subdue colors, but why not try something different.  They are definitely not the traditional Christmas colors.



It is all finished up, and it matches well to the Nativity wall hanging. I have finished both for the

Sew Seasonal Blog Hop






Two finishes in a week!  Yeah, but still not finished with my Christmas afghans


Thanks to Madame Samm for my new signature. (I love it)


The lovely places I link to......




December Finishes

Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. The stars are well done, and quilted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I also like your new header!

    ReplyDelete

  3. The stars are amazing!!! Love the colors and fabrics! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Happy week !

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pillow and the colors are so neat! You can keep this pillow out all year! Thanks for sharing.
    Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your project in last week's Crafty Showcase. We love how you inspire others on the internet! Stop back over and share more of your talent in the new Bowdabra Crafty Showcase starting Friday night midnight! http://www.bowdabrablog.com
    Susie @Bowdabra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I can see where it's not traditional Christmas colors, but it is perfect for stars!
    And you have to love multiple finishes!

    ReplyDelete