Friday, May 17, 2013

Free Craftsy Class



 Today is Craftsy Free Class Day.
 
 


  This is a day where those that are New to Craftsy can sign up and select a class from a selection of favorite classes, for Free and you will help raise funds for DonorsChoose. Plus, like all classes at Craftsy, you can participate in your class at your leisure and repeat whenever you want.  It is just a matter that this "Free Class Day" is only open to sign up today and you need to be new to Craftsy.  They have huge variety of classes from cake decorating, jewelry making, quilting, to name just a few categories.
 
I just started taking 
 




I can't wait to make a gorgeous Swoon quilt, which is just one of the patterns you will get taking this class.  

Remember that you only have one day to take advantage of your Free Craftsy Class



 



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. The links aren't working for me. Bummer..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, Tasha. I think I got them to work now. :) Thanks for telling me!!

      Delete