Friday, May 31, 2013

EQ Summer Drawing Series Block Challenge #1





The first block challenge is to use the Easy Draw block feature on EQ7.  Here is my block worked up in EQ7. 




We had to not only draw the block, but then put it in fabric.  I decided to change the colors, and make them the same colors as my Aurifil BOM blocks, so then..




 I could have a few extra to add into the my quilt at the end of the year. 



And if you would like your own pattern for MY block.  It is right HERE.  I didn't write up instructions, just the basic cutting.  Please tell me if you have any issues with it.  It is for a 12" finished block or 12.5" unfinished.


 
The lovely places I link to.....
 
Pin It Now!

12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice and pretty block with fantastic colours. So clever to make it like an extra block for the Aurifil BOM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really awesome block :) and I love the fabrics you are using!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fabrics! Just gorgeous! Looks beautiful with your other blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! Pretty colors. Nice designs! I wish I had EQ&!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful blocks and love the colours you are using. Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blocks!! So vibrant and fun.

    ReplyDelete