Sunday, May 19, 2013

Blogger's Quilt Festival Entry #2


I decided since we are able to enter two quilts in the


Spring Blogger's Quilt Festival - AmysCreativeSide.com

over at Amy's Creative Side.   I would go ahead and enter this little art quilt that I made for a blog hop back in February this year.  So, this is what I created ...


I did a little thread painting using a variegated red thread by Gutermann.


 

Quilt Stats:
Pattern:  "Spring Fever" Made by Me - Amy @ Sew Incredibly Crazy

Dimensions: 13" x 18"

Fabrics: I used some Moda Rainbow Batik Charm Squares for the flowers and blue back ground. 

Machine pieced and quilted by me on my Janome.

Category:  Art Quilt

You can read more about the quilt here.  If you would like to look at my first entry in the Quilt Photography category, you can find it here.

Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy taking a look at all those gorgeous quilts at the Festival!


Pin It Now!

13 comments:

  1. Great little quilt! I like the way you arranged those appliqued stems and the quilting is perfect for this little project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome that you entered two. they are both great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors and quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful piece! Love your fabrics and design...really great. Have a great day and thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely happy quilt!! I love the way the flowers look as though they're floating.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that's just too darn cute!!! I love the whimsical nature of it - happy & fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! You are not only creative but incredibly skilled at your machine. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! That is gorgeous! I love the fabrics, the colors....okay, I love everything about this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and very detailed work. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like that the stems go outside the frame. P

    ReplyDelete