Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Little More of Things I Love Thursday

I thought I would once again share a little of the things that I love.  I love windmills.  I love the way they set on the horizon.  Some stand proud and others show signs of aging and abuse.  I thought I would share with you some from a Sunday drive we took a couple weeks ago.

The weather here is unseasonably warm and it was a great day to get out and enjoy the day.


 It is like a vision of the past.  How easy of  a life we have now.


 What do you love today?
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I have a bit of a thing for windmills too - the old ones like these. (I detest the big white things they call windmills these days!) I grew up on a farm in Kansas, so we had a couple of these, and we used them to bring up water for the cattle. So, you could say, they are signs of life. :-)

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete