Monday, March 19, 2012

Homemade Scrubbies

I recently tried out this new thread from Lily called Scrubby at the request of my husband.  It came in several colors and was relatively easy to use.


I crocheted a circle and a square.  At first the scrubbies were a little rough, but after a use it was about like a loofah sponge.  If you want to add a little color and variance to your shower scrubber, I would definitely recommend this yarn.  Lily also put out a crochet book with cute little roses and pansies scrubbies that would make a great gift for a loved one or for a little indulgence for yourself.

Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I haven't seen that yarn here yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like it, I got it at a Michael's Craft Stores. It didn't stay there long and it was on clearance last week and you can't find it on the internet. (Or at least I never have)

      Delete