Monday, March 12, 2012

Crocheted Owl

I have had this crochet book for awhile and decided to try out the little owl patterns at Midnight last night.  It is called More Cute Little Animals to Crochet by Amy Gaines. The pattern called for doll eyes, but I chose buttons instead.  The owl will not be used by small children, so the buttons would do instead of doll eyes.  It was a relatively easy pattern.  I used different colors of brown to add a bit more character.  This is what I came up with.
His beak is a little crooked, but it gives him a little character. What have you tried new lately?
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Cute owl! I really would love to try doing of these crochet projects. I'm fairly new at crochet and all I've done so far are granny squares!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Izzy, if you can read a pattern and do a granny square, this should be no problem. It was all single crochet. It had several cute little animals in it.

      Delete