Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Owl Messenger Bag

So, I was recently at Moda Bake Shop and found the cutest pattern for an Owl Messenger Bag from Jo's Country Junction.  It was perfect size for youngsters to carry their own things in.  This is what I made with Jo's pattern.  I added velcro on the inside for added security.  If you choose to put velcro on, do it before you add the eyes and beak on.
I made the larger size and it is big enough for them to carry a notebook in and some other goodies. Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Amy! That bag is ADORABLE!!! I think I'm going to have to go check that tutorial out. Was it difficult to make?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Izzy,
      It was so easy! It was inspiration to make to make the messenger bag for the compitition. I used a printed canvas for added durability.

      Delete