Sunday, March 11, 2018

A New Blog Hop - XBlocks

I totally enjoy either joining in or hosting
blog hops or Block of the Month.
This one is a little different.
A blog hop friend,
Doris of 

started a new endeavor.
She is the new owner of 
X-Block templates.

She came to me
and ask if I would like to host
a hop featuring her templates.



They makes some amazing creations.

Unbeweaveable (photo via Xblock)

Sweet Liberty (photo via Xblock)




I would love for you to 
join us!!




The blog hop rules are simple:






Your project must have use Xblock Rulers/Templates.




They come in a variety of sizes and
you can find them
at XBlocks.
I have also see them 
at local quilt shop 
and you just might 
have a template sitting around 
in your sewing room.

Post your project on your assigned day.


Would you like to join us?







Send me an email with the following information:
Name

Email

Blog Name

Blog URL

Sign-ups close March 31st.




Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I mayhave a set of the X Block rulers and a book from years ago. I am on a winter snowbird hiatus so I can’t look.
    Funny how things come back around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun. I actually have some X-Block templates. 'Wish it weren't too late to sign up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do look forward to join the fun. Haven't start sewing yet, dont't even know what *lol*

    ReplyDelete