Sunday, April 28, 2013

Spring Bea Quilt Finish

I actually finished my first quilt of the year.  Yeah!!  It was from the Beaquilters quiltquilt a long.  Forgive me, I took a bunch of pictures.  The weather has been absolutely gorgeous.  Finally, we have some spring weather and it is a great time to get outside and take a few pictures. 
 
 



This is picture below is my absolute favorite.  Since, I love windmills and quilts, why not put them together.  Right?


There it is, all finished up!  It is finding a home on my dining room table. 


I tried a few different FMQ techniques.  Feathers!!  They are not perfect, but it was so much fun trying something new.


 I hope that you join me Tuesday for the Pom Pom Hop!!!

The great places I link up to.....
 
Pin It Now!

19 comments:

  1. Oh, WOW! That turned out so beautiful and I love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pretty pastels! So perfect for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful quilt - just perfect for Spring! Thanks so much for linking up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so pretty! And yes - LOVE that shot with the windmill. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilt Amy! I love all those colors together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful quilt! And I LOVE your photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful...definitely makes me think about spring! Visiting from "Let's Get Acquainted."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your quilt design and your fun photos of the quilt too! Love that you stitched in pink too! Kathi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is so beautiful and perfect for spring time. I love the greens.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty and the weather looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amy what a beautiful quilt and putting it under the windmill is so neat!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amy, your quilt is BEAutiful! I love the colors and your quilting is so pretty! I love the leaves and vines in the borders and that pretty flower in the last picture is awesome! And I love that picture of the quilt with the windmill, too. It is my favorite as well. Very nicely done all around! Thanks for linking up!

    xo -E

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amy this is just beautiful..you really have a flair for colour....love that about you

    ReplyDelete
  14. You did a great job! I love the colors and your quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is something to be proud of - beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That turned out great. You did really good work on it.

    ReplyDelete