Sunday, August 17, 2014

Meet BOB!

I'm going to let you in on a little SECRET...
I have been super busy working with
BOB!
 
Who is BOB? 
BOB stands for Block on Board. 
BOB die designs enable you to cut the pieces for an entire block with just one die
with your Accuquilt GO! Cutter.
 
How many Bob's are there?   
 Designs to choose from.
 
I am using the Rob Peter to Pay Paul Die.
Here is a little peek of what I have been working on
 
 
 
 

I can't wait to show you what I am
finishing up.
 
 
Accuquilt teamed up with some of creative folks
to see what they make with BOB!
From August 18th – August 29th, see a new project each day!
Here’s the full schedule:
 
August 18th 
Strip QuilterGO! Ohio Star
August 20th
 Pleasant HomeGO! Blazing Star
August 23rd 
BeaquilterGO! Log Cabin
August 28th 


Stay tuned for all the fun BOB projects!
 



 

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. I love the BOB idea. I have the the Rob Peter to Pay Paul die and I am less then 1/2 finished with the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob seems very interesting. I am looking forward to seeing the rest of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see you BOB project !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, I can't wait to see what you created. I have been reading a lot about BOB lately in my email.
    Huggs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are some tempting sneaky peeks! I can't wait to see your post tomorrow! Love that hand quilting!!!

    ReplyDelete