Thursday, December 12, 2013

Ooh La La, Another Tammy!

I love simple projects
with gorgeous results!




I found this material at the LQS
and I knew that
a special someone would adore it.
She loves any thing Paris and
Fashion.



This is exactly how I feel when I hear how
many days until Christmas!


Doesn't snow make a beautiful backdrop!
Am I the only procrastinator (maybe that's the problem)
who thinks Christmas snuck up on
us?


Don't forget to enter the giveaway that ends tomorrow. 
Thanks again Donna from Follow that Thread!!
Please go and check out her huge thread collection.
Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. So cute and so much of Paris. I love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bag and would love to make one - where do you find the hardware

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great fabric. Your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is gorgeous!! The Tammy bag is just so feminine and that fabric does it up well. I've got to make another one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love those bags don't we ! Cute fabric !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling! Merry, merry Christmas! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete