Sunday, April 30, 2017

May's Sun, Sand, and Sea Block

Here we are at May's
Blocks.
Can you believe it?


This month's block is designed by
Joan of Moosestash Quilting.
How can you go to
the beach without
having a your
bucket and shovel.




You can find this adorable
pattern HERE.


Here is our last blocks
if you have missed
them.


You can find April's HERE.



You can find March's HERE.



And our first block can be found  HERE.

For my quilt I am
using a variety
of different Timeless Treasure batik fabrics.
This is my first larger quilt
using batiks.

I just love these fabrics for this quilt.


If you are on Facebook, we would
love to have you join our group
you can find it HERE.  

Can't wait to see what your blocks
look like at our Link Party
starting the 10th right
here on my blog.
By joining May's Link party, you have a chance
at winning a bundle of fabrics
from our sponsor Island Batik.



Congratulations to April's winner
Kathyrn!!
Here is her adorable block.


Kathyrn will be receiving some
gorgeous fabrics from




Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kathryn!!! Your block is really cute!
    I can't wait to get started on May's block, but it will have to wait just a little while as my daughter came up from California to wish me a happy birthday!!! After she has gone home and it's too quiet here for me, I will dive right into my quilting to chase away the blues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are all so cute! I love the way your block 4 turned out!

    ReplyDelete