Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Eclectic Elements Blog Hop

 Welcome to my
stop on the Eclectic Elements Blog Hop.
 
I absolutely love the work that
Tim Holtz does. 
All the fun scrap booking elements
and of course this great fabric.
 
Since the fabric I found,
 definitely looks guyish,
I decided to make
a shaving travel bag.

 
 
Love both prints.
A fun and functional project.
(I am still working on the pattern)



I also bought myself an Accuquilt
Isosceles Triangle die
and it showed up a few days ago.
 



I didn't have time to finish up a
whole project,
but I was totally enjoying
playing with the fabrics and
the new die.
Accuquilt does have a bunch of
their dies on sale.
 

 
Not sure exactly what the plan
is for this.
I might have to whip up a
fun pillow for one of my fellas.
Or it might end up as a lap quit.
Who knows..
 
Go check out the other hoppers.
 
 
Tracee  of  Farm Gate Creations
Jassy  of  Playtime
Lisa   of In the Boondocks
Katie  of  To be Quiltinued
Amy of  Sew Incredibly CraZy - me
Nicki  of  Sunshine Reflections
 
Pin It Now!

13 comments:

  1. Oh Amy they are both lovely - I love the shaving bag although I would have to keep that and use it for all my bits and pieces in my craft room I think! Love the idea of a laptop quilt with the other - the dies are wonderful to use aren't they (I don't have an accucut sewing die but do I use lots of other sizzix dies in my sewing projects). Thank you sew much for joining me on an Eclectic Element journey - hope you had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shaving bag! I need to test it out for you! Ha ha! It looks pretty awesome! I have that die too! It is a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wohoo, a fab bag, size it up and it could be a shoe bag too! The quilt is going to be amazing, I will check back from time to time to see progress reports xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous shaver bag and I'm very keen to see what your accu quilt triangles...must admit though with these fabrics it's guaranteed to be great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bag! I just love this fabric line and anything that you make with it will be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those fabrics and you did such a nice job with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those fabrics are the "bestest" and you made them up well. Perfect use!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those fabrics are fantastic. I really love this fabric line and you idea for a manly bag is a great one. I need to make my hubby one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great use of the fabric line

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your shaving travel bag…great gift for a man (of course, I'd use it for some of my TH gadgets and gizmos)!!!
    cwayons(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great combo: That print and the chunky zipper!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sitting here laughing at myself,,,,,I don't even know what an isosceles is ! But I love your bag and the fabric your using in that isioless project !

    ReplyDelete