Tuesday, February 20, 2018

O'Kelley's Clovers with Island Batik


I am quite excited to bring you 
my first project as an Island Batik Ambassador.


Our challenge as an Ambassador
was to create a Mini Quilt.


Inside the box of goodies that Island Batiks
sent me, were these beautiful greens.


They are from the Paisley Dot collection.
You can find the pretties HERE.
The ones I ended up choosing were
 Lime, Leprechaun, Fairway, and Chartreuse
and of course some Aurifil threads to match. 



Since I am a wee bit Irish, I decided to make
up this mini quilt that I had designed 
a few years ago.
You can see my first version HERE



I simply love how this mini quilt
finished up.
If you are interested in the pattern, 
you can find it HERE


I hope you will stop
in to see our challenge
next month.





Pin It Now!

11 comments:

  1. Very cute! Great shades of green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, look at those greens that Island Batik sent you! So perfect for this quilt, and great timing for St Patrick's Day coming up. Great mini!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Amy! Love the batiks you used and it is perfect for St Patrick's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on your first challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job...St. Patty's day will be here soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun mini quilt! A fabric named leprechaun...I love it!

    ReplyDelete