Friday, April 22, 2016

O'Kelley's Clovers: A New Pattern


If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook,
You have seen the progress of my mini
quilt that I started just a few days shy
of St. Patty's day.

Well, I am proud to say
that I completed the quilt just in time
for it to be displayed on our table.



And I do believe that is one of
my favorites. 
A collection of my favorite soft greens,
that always draw my
attention.

I decided to hand quilt the entire piece.
I used Aurifil 12 wt. thread in a coordinating green and white.
I couldn't be more pleased with it.


 I have noticed since quilting and playing with
colors that greens and aquas,
seem to be my go to colors.

I look into my fabric stash,
and they are filling more than the
rest of the shelves.

They seem to make my heart happy.


I want to thank the lovely ladies
that tested this mini out for me. 
I really appreciate it tremendously.



If you are looking to get a head start on your St. Patty's Day décor. 
I do believe this would make a perfect addition.


You can find the pattern HERE  
in my Craftsy Store.


Pin It Now!

10 comments:

  1. Those are my go to colors as well. That looks so pretty with the hand quilting you did on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I absolutely love the colors,they are just so soothing.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks again for testing the pattern, Frances. :)

      Delete
  3. Lovely Quilt Topper. Your hand stitches are sew perfect. Embracing Creative Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I just love this mini.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, Carol. It is one of my favorites.

      Delete