Monday, September 3, 2018

Leaf Garland - Free Pattern

Looking for a fun little project
for Fall.
How about some DIY leaf garland?
I am over at Thermoweb
showing how to make this fun little 
décor item.


To make the garland, 
you will need just a few supplies.
You can find the whole list HERE.


I used some of my favorite 
Heatn'Bond products.
are my newest favorite.
If you paper piece, these 
will make your life sooooo
much easier or if you decide to 
make this leaf garland.


I even painted myself a 
new sign to go out front.
The garland only stayed on it for 
a bit, then it found it's home 
on our living room shelf.

I can't wait to show 
you the Welcome sign 
I painted for winter.
I love it even more than 
this one.

Go check out the Leaf Garland Tutorial Here.



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment