Friday, December 15, 2017

Vintage Ornament Quilt and a Winner!

In between being completely
busy with decorating
for Christmas, 
and all the fun preparations
for it, 
I managed to finish
off this quilt.


It was part of the Vintage Ornament
quilt block series at Thermoweb.
The quilt was created using
Windham Fabrics O' Christmas Tree line.
The colors are vibrant and fun.
I really love the gold stripe.
You can find the complete collection 

All the blocks are free
of charge.  

The block I designed for the hop is
a vintage style 
Joy Ornament. 


You can find the pattern for it
Here
Using the quilt above as 
a reference... 

The top left pattern can be found at 
Just Let Me Quilt's Craftsy 
shop which you can find Here.

The bottom left pattern can be found at
shop which you can find Here.

The top right pattern which was
created by Jedi Craft Girl can 
be found on Thermoweb's blog Here.

For the directions on how 
I completed this quilt, 


You can stop into 
Thermoweb to check it out
and how the other designers 
finished off their blocks
as well.

What holiday projects are on your
list to finish up?

Congratulation to Val of 
Val's Quilting Studio.
She is the winner of the
Virtual Cookie hop.
She will be receiving 
The Nutty Christmas Pattern
and Reindeer Games.











Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. So colorful and festive - thank you for sharing the links with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous finish - I love the blocks - thank you for sharing the links :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy!! THANK YOU for the patterns! I received them and am looking forward to playing with them....I will definitively share what I create. Happy Holidays to you and your readers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your quilt. It really shows off all the blocks...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete