Tuesday, December 12, 2017

2018 Block of the Month - It's A "Wild" Life

The time has come to 
announce the theme for the
2018 Block of the Month.


Here are the list of designers, 
who will be participating in 
this years hop.

February

 Maple Leaves.
The pattern can be found HERE.

March

Deer Meadow
The pattern can be found HERE.


April 

The Big Tree and 
Little Tree Stand Tall
The pattern can be found HERE.


May



Bear Paw

The pattern can be found HERE.



June





Owl Tree

The pattern can be found HERE.


July



Lunchtime
The Pattern can be found HERE

August


Home at the Cabin
The Pattern can be found HERE.


September



He's So Foxy!!
The pattern can be found HERE.


October
I "Moose" Go Camping
You can find the pattern HERE.


November

 "Wishful Love"
You can find the pattern HERE.  


December

A Midnight Picnic can be found 
HERE.  




January





All the blocks are free
for the month that they 
have been released.
After that, there
will be a small fee.

I do hope that you plan on 
quilting along with us.
There will be a monthly
prize drawing for those
who finish the blocks with us.

We would love it if you 
are on Facebook, to join us.
You can find it, HERE.





Pin It Now!

23 comments:

  1. I joined in last year's BOM and it was fun! (Even though I am SO far behind right now! I will catch up!!!) I can't wait to play along with you all in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. So glad that you are joining us again this year, Claudia.

      Delete
  2. Fun! Fun! Fun! I'm in!! I loved this year's BOM Whoopee!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy that you will be joining us again this year!

      Delete
  3. Oh, this sounds like fun. I think I will plan to join in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have added your BOM to my 2018 QAL linkup. http://busyhandsquilts.blogspot.com/2017/12/2018-quilt-alongs-add-links-here.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking forward to this new one. I loved the sun sea and sand. Kept up until the last two due to a time limit project that took priority.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited about this! Do you have ETA on when the supply list will be available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Micki, This is a great quilt for using your fabric stash. If you want to use the same color for the entire quilt background you will need about 4 yards. Happy to hear that you will be joining us.

      Delete
  7. I'm interested in this BOM, how and where do I sign up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sign-up, Nancy. You just need to either follow along here on my blog or the Facebook group page. Each block will be released on the 1st on the month.

      Delete
  8. Hi, very interested in your Block of the Month

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have never participated in BOM before, looking forward the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Is this how you join up? Or through the FB page? Is there a supply list? Thanks-this looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just added this to my Calendar.....can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am not able to find or download pattern. Has it been posted? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Id like to join and have no idea where to start.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can you tell me where I can find the December block? I forgot about Craftsy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete