Thursday, September 14, 2017

Pumpkin Potholder

Is it that time of year?
Full of Hayrides, Haunted Mazes,
and anything and everything
pumpkin.
(Which some of my family love and
others not so much)
Before that time hits, 
stop in over at


Thermoweb, where I am  showing how to make this pumpkin potholder.



You can download the pattern and read the directions on their blog.


P.S.  Thermoweb is having a one day only Flash Sale of the
New Soft Stretch Collection
Go and Check it out

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Just adorable! Love the fabric choices!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute and perfect for this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pattern and tutorial. What a great way to use up some of that Halloween fabric that I can never resist adding to my fabric stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is so cute. I am working on it now and have a question about the stem attachment. I do not understand the directions for this. Could you explain this in more detail for this senior citizen, lol.

    ReplyDelete