Monday, September 25, 2017

August's Aurifil DOM Block


I am not as far behind as it 
might look with the
Aurifil DOM 
Block of the Month.

I forgot to take a couple pictures 
of the blocks that I just 
finished in the last few weeks.
Waiting on kids 
and not being able to be near a sewing 
machine can get you caught up 
a lot quicker on these embroidered 
beauties. 


Here is August's block.



I really love how dainty
and pretty this one turned out. 


Here are the other two that 
I had taken previous pictures of.


I can't wait to show you the rest of them.
The fabrics I am using are
from Craftsy own collection.
It is called Flower Shoppe.


If you are looking for August's
block you can find it here.

I sure hope I can catch up 
with the couple that I have 
missed during the summer months.
Wish me luck!!



Pin It Now!

2 comments: