Saturday, January 2, 2016

Foiled Reindeer Pillow and Tips for Using DecoFoil

 I never had a chance to show off the DecoFoiled reindeer pillow that
I had enough time to finish
just before Christmas.
 It turned out to be a joint project with my daughter and I.
 

The new addition fits in perfectly with my
Christmas décor.
 I love it so that it might 
be in use for the whole year.
I just love houndstooth fabric and the gold foil.
Such classics!!
 

 
 
If you haven't had a chance to play with DecoFoil,
my daughter had a school project that she
had to do a How-to-Video for.
 
On the video, she will show you how to apply it.
It is quite addictive.
 
Please ignore our puppy barking in the
background. 
He has yet to learn his manners.
 
 
It is always nice to have someone who
shares in your creativity.
If you are interested in the reindeer pattern
you can find it in my Craftsy Shop
 
 
Linking to..
 
Sew and Sow Farm

and I hope that you will visit us for the

http://sewincrediblycrazy.blogspot.com/2015/12/exciting-news-in-our-garden-hop.html
 
Wishing you all a joyous and Happy New Year!!
 
 
 
 Having some Linking Fun at
 
 
Sew Fresh Quilts
Pin It Now!

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project packed with #CreativeGoodness. I'm also partial to reindeers so I definitely want to try this. Have played with the foils, but have not had 100% success, so still investigating before I can firm up an opinion.
    Also looking forward to seeing and learning what they can share in their booth at CHA this year.

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com
    PS - I'm finding it really easy to follow you via http://mycreativebloglist.blogspot.com/, although I still follow you via a variety of tools.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sew cute with a touch of regal elegance.
    I can see that at my home too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome project. She did really great. I love Houndstooth too! Thank you for linking up and good luck in the giveaway! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried a foil...that looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter did a great job on the video! Love that reindeer...I must try that Deco Foil!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pillow. The foil really makes a great deco addition! Looking forward to the "In Our Garden" Bog Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh...that deer is wonderful, I can't look at the video because of my satellite connection but that is such a neat thing that your daughter and you were able to share :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your foiled deer pillow! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how cute!! This is amazing! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a gorgeous cushion! Love the ruffles and that is a darling deer. I've never tried foil. Looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable! What pattern did you use for this pillow? This is a perfect project for my sister.

    ReplyDelete