I played a little catch-up this weekend and have my next Bea-blocks finished. The first are pretty paper pieced stars. I used Noteworthy for the pink and all the rest is out of my stash!
I coordinated all the colors, but they are unlike anything I have done before. (A bit on the floral side) But wait, there is more!
Here is the third weeks blocks and honestly I had nothing but trouble with them. I don't think diamonds and I go along very well. (Well, at least not the fabric kind! )
After finishing up, 1 through 3, I decided to lay them out according to the pattern that Bea at Beaquilter has for her quilt-a-long.
I can't wait for the rest of the blocks. It is going to be a tablecloth for the dinning room. It will be a nice Springy addition.
On other notes, I am (of course) being a complete procrastinator. I have to finish my project for
My day is this Thursday and I am not done yet. (I have lost my thread not once but twice) I best get busy on it will be a dud of a project.
Stay tuned tomorrow is when I announce the winner of the giveaways!