Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Nutty Christmas Sew Along - Week 2

 


This is Week 2 of the Nutty Christmas Sew Along.

If you are just joining us, here is the quilt that we 

are working on through the month of November!

This quilt has a whole different twist on it as
I chose to go with a much more vintage selection of fabrics.

Gather Supplies:

You can use the same materials that I am using, or you can of course use what makes you happy. 

Here is the new version of Mr. Holly, 
all dressed up in his aqua polka dots.
Every time that I pick out 
fabrics, it amazes me how they can totally 
change the look of a design.  


This week we are starting on Mr. Snowflake.

Here is the start of him.
It is the beginning of his hat.



I just loved the cute Christmas trees with the little mushrooms, and thought his
whole suit would go good in it.
I guess time will tell!!

I also talked about these fabulous scissors over on 
my Facebook Live today.
I have had them for the last few years, 
and I can't say enough about them.

They are just the perfect addition to any crafters
sewing room.
If you are interested in the scissors, I found that
the Fat Quarter Shop carries them, and you can 
find them HERE.



Here is the schedule if you would like to follow
along.

Schedule:


I will be sharing videos and progress photos on Facebook - Sew Incredibly Crazy.



Where you can share all of your blocks and progress with the group.

I am so excited and can't wait to see all the great Nutcracker Quilts.

There are no sign-ups, just follow along with me on this quilty journey.

Hugs, 

Amy 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment