Friday, June 14, 2019

Stars, Stripes, and Dots Quilt - Fat Quarter Shop

 Did you know that today is Flag Day?
So that makes it the perfect day to show off the quilt 
I have been working on for the Fat Quarter Shop.


This pattern is called  Stars, Stripes and Dots.
Mine is more like
Stars, Horseshoes, and Plaid.


 For the red stripes, I used Boots and Spurs Red Horseshoe
and for the blue, Farm Girl Vintage Denim Gingham






The Fat Quarter Shop's gorgeous 
version is this. 

You can find the kit available for 
purchase over HERE

It comes with everything you need to make the quilt 
top including the Triangles on a Roll.
This was the first time that I made so 
many 2 1/2" triangles. 
I absolutely love that each HST turned out just perfect.


Do you know if you don't want to purchase the
quilt kit, they are offering the pattern for 
free!!  Yep, Free!
Go stop in at their blog.




Have you every made a Patriotic quilt?

I am looking forward to having this beauty all quilted up.
However, my children have put their bids on this 
one, but I think I will have to keep it for 
myself!!



Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. That is a pretty pattern and I like the fabrics you used. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link. I have a couple that I made, one from a pattern online which wasn't very good many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out really pretty, Amy!

    ReplyDelete