Friday, May 3, 2019

Classic and Vintage Rocket Star

Do you ever see a pattern and say, 
"Wow, that is gorgeous!", 
but then you are a little intimidated 
to work on it? 

Fat Quarter Shop once again 
has done it again with a beautiful 
Classic and Vintage style quilt.

I was a little intimidated to make 
it, but it was so much easier than 
I had even imagined. 

Here is the very first block I created from 
the pattern.  


Let me say, I just loved it.

This particular quilt was made with a fat quarter
bundle I had sitting around just waiting to 
transform into a quilt.

One block turned into many, 


Until, it was all finished with pretty pink sashing.


It has big plans after it gets all quilted up, 
but I can't tell you what.
It would give away the surprise.

It was probably one of the more fun quilts
that I have had the pleasure of creating.



If you would like to get your hands on a quilt kit, 
featuring the Rocket Star,
the Fat Quarter Shop has a beautiful kit
available.



Go and check it out HERE.

If you would like to try it with your own stash, 
HERE is the link to the pattern.
The block pattern is completely free!!
There is also a lot of beautiful examples
to get your creative quilting juices flowing. 



Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh you have it finished! I too was trapped when I saw this block...just love it, and will definitely do this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is beautiful! I saw that block and thought it was a neat one, I downloaded but haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes, I agree that block looks a bit intimidating. Your quilt and selection of fabric is just so pretty. I love that you used the red for the block boards. I off to go download the block.

    ReplyDelete