Friday, March 16, 2018

Jelly Roll Ripple Quilt with The Fat Quarter Shop


Hello, All!  I could hardly wait to share with 
you my version of the Jelly Roll Ripple Quilt 
from the Fat Quarter Shop

I was excited to be invited by the 
Fat Quarter Shop 
to sew along this beautiful quilt
for the Short Cut Quilt Series.

You can find the
free pattern Here
and a video Here

With a name of Jelly Roll Ripple, 
you can suspect that a Jelly Roll 
is part of the pattern. 

Well, instead of a Jelly Roll,
I picked out a Rolie Polie  
by Tasha Noel for Riley Blake Designs.
It is a called A Little Sweetness.


I absolutely love the sweet prints.
I am quite partial to the colors
and the little dresdens.



I love the dresdens!!

I had the whole quilt
cut and pieced in 
an afternoon.
Can't beat that!!


With the little leftovers from the
quilt, and I mean little, 
I was able to make this
cute little coordinating 
Bunny Pillow,
which you can find the
free pattern here





I can't wait to have this little
beauty hanging on our living room wall.
Just Love It!
And don't forget to stop by and 
check out the Fat Quarters Shop
and to check out
there other great products and
tutorials. 



======
Linking up to
Can I Get a Whoop Whoop @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Finished or Not Friday @ Busy Hands Quilts
Midweek Makers @ Quilt Fabrication



Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and the fabrics are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely can't beat an afternoon make! Love your fabric choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Love the Little Sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the quilt ... love the bunny pillow even more .... <3 Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that colorway. Red and aqua are sooo good together. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this pattern, I think it would be a great stashbuster. Congrats on your finish

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Lisa, this would be a great stashbuster pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darling quilt and such a sweet pillow too.

    ReplyDelete