Monday, January 15, 2018

Textured BoHo Cowl

I found the prettiest pattern
for a crocheted cowl 

This is the eighth one that I have 
made over the last month.
They made such great Christmas 
gifts.


This one has to be my favorite.
I chose to make this one from Alpaca yarn.
I picked it up on Craftsy at their
year end clearance.
It was a great deal and I 
couldn't pass it up.
The wood buttons I found over at 
my local craft store.


The color of the yarn is so rich and beautiful.
I love all the little fibers that seem to 
find their way out of the stitches.
It gives it such a lovely texture.


I picked up 4 skeins, but only needed
2, so I guess I can make another
to give as a gift.

The pattern for this cowl is free over at 
She has some beautiful patterns on
her blog.

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. So lovely. I have always said that I will teach myself to crochet, however I have tried a few times but am still struggling with the basics. There were some very lucky people receiving those cowls as gifts. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. They look so comfortable and stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it I might have to make one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. Perfect for this winter weather.

    ReplyDelete