Friday, July 1, 2016

In Our Garden: Half Way Point

I can't believe that we are
to the half way point
for the

I hope that you are all enjoying
the blocks as much as I am.

This month's blocks are
created by an artist, who I expected
would have had a moose in her garden,
but she chose to surprise me.

They are created by
Joan of Moosestash Quilting

Block # 11
The "Not" so Tricky Garden


Block #12
Funky Flower Pot





Joan is using
Pen and Inked fabrics by


The patterns for Blocks 11 & 12 are available for free
until the end of the month of July.
Go and check out her blog to see how to pick them up. 

She is also having a giveaway for

The Fat Quarter Shop!

Here are my versions of her beautiful blocks made from
 Riley Blake Calico Days by Lori Holt and
a few other Riley Blake fabrics.





I absolutely love that snail. 


Have you seen the other blocks?
If not, you can find the them Here.


Pin It Now!

2 comments: