Thursday, May 14, 2015

Getting Closer

Not a whole lot of
sewing has been going on
at my home.
 
I have been crocheting the evenings away
on my Sophie.
 
 
I just finished Part 11.
I have 6 more parts to complete
on her.
 


We had about 10 inches of snow
on Mother's Day,
(Although you would never know it now)
so the grass has really greened up
around the house.


My Sophie looks quite a bit different
now than in this picture,
so does the grass.


 


 
I'll probably show her off next
after she is all finished up.
You can find the pattern for this
 
I have to get cutting on these
beautiful fabrics
 
 
 
Just LOVE Fresh Cut. 
I have big plans for these pretty little posies.
 
 

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful crochet. Am going to have to check out your pattern -- I certainly have the woolens for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because of you I started Sophie. I am only on part 4, but I went with really bold, bright colors. My oldest daughter (24) has already told me it's going to be stolen as soon as I finished it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what beautiful crocheting. And those fabrics are awesome.

    ReplyDelete