Thursday, February 26, 2015

One Hump or Two? and An Announcement

Ahh, Just One!
Well, I have been working on this little
cutie.



Love those lips and her painted toes.
 
I am working Sophie the Squirrel.
The little antlers make
me laugh.
 
 

 
 
Brooke Nolan has these
cross-stitch patterns that
are free of charge.  I omitted
the number on the patterns.
 
If you recall, I am going to make them into
cute little ornaments.
Like these furry friends.
 
 
I best get busy because I am super
behind.
 
Sew, I bet you wondering
What is the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT?
 
It will be my 3rd blogging anniversary in March.
Yes, third and guess what?
 
I am going to have a great line-up
of sponsored giveaways,
like some pretty threads,
fabric, supplies,
and a little home décor/thread holder.
 & Lots of fun.
Sew Looking forward to it!!!
 
 You can also find me on
 
 
 
Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. So cute! I miss cross-stitching. I pulled out my fabric and floss last week to whip up a little something for the sewing room. Then I got frustrated because I couldn't find that perfect little something I wanted for a pattern. Now you've given me something to do while I continue to search for that elusive pattern. ;) Can't wait for the giveaway. Happy 3rd blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet as can be cross stitching. Happy 3rd blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable Amy! I love these! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that camel is just way too cute!!! Seeing all these adorable critters makes me want to go back to cross-stitching. Thanks for sharing :)
    cwayons(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the cross stitching is cute Amy, And Happy Anniversary too. Here is a little secret, you are suppose to be getting the gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cute little camel reminded me of an Odgen Nash poem so I had to share.
    The Camel


    The camel has a single hump;
    The dromedary , two;
    Or else the other way around.
    I'm never sure. Are you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, Love the way your have finished the advent animals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that camel! So dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look so good! I love the way you finished them.

    ReplyDelete